Thursday, September 10, 2015

What's in Bella's Back To School Makeup Bag

     This week on The Little Chatter Boxes we are doing back to school makeup. Typically, for school I don't like to wear a ton of makeup or continue to re-apply it throughout the day. But, it's always nice to have a few products on hand in case of emergency so today I'm going to be showing you what's in my school makeup bag. 





Face: I like to have a concealer with me for touch-ups, a powder to reduce shine (the Rimmel Stay Matte is my favorite), a small concealer brush for application, and some moisturizer for dry spots. 



Eyes: I find it easiest to bring the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara for emergencies, although I hardly ever use it.

Lips: I love the Electro Babylips because they are really moisturizing and add just a bit of color, this one is in Strike a Rose. I also like to have my NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie because I wear it almost everyday. 


That's all for this post! Thank you so much for reading and be sure to tweet me what's in your school makeup bag!

Twitter- @arabellajaneee
Instagram- @arabellajaneee
Bloglovin- @arabellajaneee

No comments:

Post a Comment